Walnut Room this way

Walnut Room this way
Rio.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Late Lunch/Early Dinner and Roadie Time



We took Chet to Old Venice Pizza Company today as he loves pizza.  He saw the eggplant parmesan on the menu, however, and changed his mind.  He was impressed with the place, and especially how clean it was.  He called our server over to ask if she was a native, and when she said yes, said, "So, is this Lah-fah-ETT or Luh-FAY-ett county?"  She laughed and said there was actually a Lah-fah-ETT county near her home in Ocean Springs, and yes, people here said Lah-FAY-ett.

He and Randy are watching the ball game now...the 14th or 15th this week possibly.  :)  We sort of forced him to watch a movie one night, and he watched one hour of TV last night before switching the channel to a ball game while we were out of the room with dogs.  LOL  I have given away 3 big screen TVs in the last 3 years, and now I actually needed one of them. :)

I got Roadie a new squeaky toy and he is happily chewing and squeaking when he is not digging through something he does not need.  Just like a baby, and I have to redirect him to the appropriate toy every few minutes.   I think I will take him to Texas with me--what are the odds Jimmy will let me stay in his house with Roadie?

2 comments:

Gigi said...

Sounds like you are footballed-out! LOL Glad Chet is enjoying himself. Yeah, I am sure JW would love to have Roadie visit. :) Hey, I was going to try to add a playlist and was going to put Calexico on it. They're pretty good, huh?

Suzassippi said...

Love them! Thanks for telling me about them.