The only extant buildings of the Cleveland school, according to the Mississippi Department of Archives and History, Historic Resources Inventory, are the administration building, 1933, and one of the two teachers' houses. No cornerstone was visible on the building, but photographs from the National Youth Administration 1937-1939 photograph album show the original building and the classroom annex, constructed by the NYA in 1937-38.
|WP 4800, App # 125 (1937-38) Cleveland Vocational School Annex, Kemper County. Concrete block classroom added to existing building. NYA. 1-F2-35. 1938. Retrieved from http://mdah.state.ms.us/arrec/digital_archives/series/2018/detail/3763|
|Retrieved from http://mdah.state.ms.us/arrec/digital_archives/series/2018/detail/3764|
|Retrieved from http://mdah.state.ms.us/arrec/digital_archives/series/2018/detail/3765|
|Retrieved from http://mdah.state.ms.us/arrec/digital_archives/series/2018/detail/3766|