This shocking Pepto Bismol pink former station is identified as the Lion Service Station in the MDAH database, constructed 1937. That is the extent of information, but a 1986 photo of the Temple Theater next door shows the building painted white, with service doors still intact, although the gas pumps were no longer present. Its twin is in Morilton, Arizona, although it was green with white trim.
It appears to be part of the Leland Historic District, which includes parts of North Broad street and art deco architecture, which is where the building is located. It currently houses a laundromat in the old service bay area (according to the sign) and a snack shop in the main part of the building.