Walnut Room this way

Walnut Room this way
Rio.

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Hello from Texas; hello from Rio

Rio and I have had a wonderful few days in the 70 degree Texas weather.  I have mowed, cleaned his hay barn, cleaned his water trough, cleaned house, and cooked Lana's wonderful apple skillet cake.  I am at the grocery store picking up a few last minute items, and unexpectedly, no one is here, and there are plenty of the items I need. 

Snow and rain predicted, so I may be here a bit longer than anticipated...

3 comments:

Beth said...

And, hello to Rio and you! What a sweet fella he is with his head looking over the gate. Merry Christmas to both of you!

LindaRe said...

It is good to see you again, Rio. Merry Christmas.

Suzassippi said...

Thanks to the both of you! Christmas cheer to yo both from Rio and me. He has follwed me like a puppy and watched me unload his feed. :)