Walnut Room this way

Walnut Room this way
Rio.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Yes, that is sunshine and blue skies

 This is an honest-to-goodness unretouched iPhone photo out my back door this morning when I went to let the dog in.  I know, after these past few weeks, I don't believe it either.  I was standing there in total awe at the blueness of the sky contrasted against the vivid green of the pine tree...even all the dead kudzu could not dampen my spirits.
 And what's this?  It feels warm out here...pleasant...am I still in Mississippi?
 Even the cats are out and about stretching and napping in the sunshine instead of piled into their little house.

Unfortunately, the ice did not take down the rest of the tree still lingering on from last year's ice storm, but hey, I will settle for the sunshine today.

No comments: