Walnut Room this way

Walnut Room this way
Rio.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Last Post from South Africa

It is Friday at last and our final day. I will stop by to visit Aunty Goliath on my way back to Courtney and Lira's where we plan pizza and wine for dinner, followed by chocolate cake and a lovely Thelema cabernet sauvignon infused with a deep chocolate nose and finish, to celebrate our departure. Then we will load for the airport and the long flight home. We are both happy to be returning home to Mississippi, Randy and for me--my dogs.

While it was nothing like I had planned, hoped, assumed, "it is what it is" and I have learned what I needed to experience.

Prayers go up and out from South Africa for safe travels home for J and me, for Randy's friend John, and for baby Emery.

No comments: