Walnut Room this way

Walnut Room this way
Rio.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunshine for a moment

 It has been pouring rain all week, with flooding in Mississippi and Louisiana.  This morning, we have a bit of a reprieve and the sun is peeking through for minutes at a time before the clouds obscure it again.
I donned my rubber wellies last night (not the cute kind the students wear, but ordinary black rubber work-in-the-barnyard kind) and ventured out long enough to pick up curry--the better to clear the sinus issues that the weather seems to have brought on.
 A little sun and a flash of red in the trees makes me feel better--even though my slippers are a damp mess after going out to feed the birds this morning.  I should have put those wellies back on!
Spring.  It's what's for breakfast this morning.

No comments: