Walnut Room this way

Walnut Room this way
Rio.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

One bird, two bird, three bird and rain is coming

Yesterday was another beautiful, sunny, cool fall day--my very favorite time of year. I have a new feeder inside Libby's kennel. I had missed being able to look out my window and see the birds feeding. It took only a couple of days after hanging it for them to discover it.
"Hey, guys, look what I found!" Word spread quickly...
"I like this new cafe...it's not as crowed as the usual spots."

"Got room for one more?"

Another surprise: last spring I bought daisies and the day after I put them out, we had a major storm that beat all the blossoms completely off the stems. I was surprised to look out yesterday and spot they had rebloomed!

It will be our last day of sunshine for another week though...rain coming tonight and all week next week. :(


No comments: