Walnut Room this way

Walnut Room this way
Rio.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

December on the Taylor hillside

 Normally, I would have been done with work a week ago, after my grades were submitted for the semester.  But, then, nothing much anywhere is "normal" these days.  I pulled into the drive late and was greeted by the eerie sight of a tree full of hawks.  Believe, me, though this does not look eerie, as I had to clean it up so you could even see what it was, it was one of those "do I really want to stand here and take a picture of the Birds, or would I rather just go inside" moments.

 The cats were all meowing for supper, seeing no reason to delay gratification.  Another thing that is not common these days, eh?
Even Fanta was a little freaked out at the sight of all the hawks, perhaps wondering if she could have an early supper, or if she might end up an early supper.
I have one more day to go this week and am optimistic that I can actually finish everything needing to be done by tomorrow...and, the eerie was somewhere in between the first photo and the last photo. Isn't technology great...unless it is not?

No comments: