Walnut Room this way

Walnut Room this way
Rio.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting Closer

I know what you are thinking: enough with the cat pictures already. I am of the opinion though, that one cannot have too many cat pictures, especially when they are so unaffected (that's un AFF ected, not un a FECTed).

While I was out feeding the birds after filling the cat dish and getting fresh water, Mama and Babe were eating, paying me no mind. I was within 10 feet of them. When I came back outside with the camera, though, they weren't sure what to make of it.
Clearly, Babycat was less concerned than Mama, who kept a sharp eye on me the entire time.
This is a not cat picture, to break up the routine. It reminds me of Mississippi politics: at least 2 reds for every blue in the state.
Okay, one last cat picture. Who could have resisted this one?

1 comment:

Gigi said...

Cute, cute. You can never have enough cat pictures, I agree. :)