Walnut Room this way

Walnut Room this way
Rio.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bathroom Remodel: Take 2 Years+ and still not finished

 It never fails.  Let me have a weekend when I have no time whatsoever to spare, and Rand decides to finish the bathroom remodel that has been in the works for over two years.  I needed to be grading papers and instead, I was ripping up ceramic tile, pulling up flooring, and trying to get it all back again for installing a new toilette.  (I prefer the French term--twah lay--as it sounds so much nicer than toy let.)
So, after 3 additional trips to Home Depot, and all day long on hands and knees, all we have to show for it is the toilette is installed, the tile is under the toilette, all the flooring has been replaced, and now I'm down to finishing tiling the floor and all that is left are the walls, baseboards, and trim.  Given our record so far...maybe by next summer?

No comments: