Walnut Room this way

Walnut Room this way
Rio.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Blue Birds and Fat Boys

No, I am not being insensitive.  Randy will not be able to go pick up the new motorcycle until Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday of this week.  In the meantime, he just came in and said "Here is what I really want."  News flash: It's not the Fat Boy.  I said "fine" since I figure his motorcycle is sort of like my taste in wine: you are better off to spend $25-50 for a bottle you really love than waste 15 on one you don't.  The one he really wants is 2600 more than the Fat Boy.  My thinking is once you have paid thousands of dollars, you might as well spend a couple K more to get what you want.  Am I not the world's greatest spouse, or what? :)
While putting my gloves away after helping Rando putting the toilet back in the hall bath, I spotted the first blue birds of the season.  I went out on the porch to lie in wait to take a photo and noticed the baby birds have been born and were waiting for lunch.
I love my blue birds!  Spring is really here when the blue birds and orioles show up!

1 comment:

Gigi said...

A new motorcycle is a sure sign of spring!